Working at Outlook Matters
Outlook Matters is a progressive Melbourne-based business; comprised of a community-based psychology service; a small client advocacy function; and a service development/consulting team.
We embody diversity and non-hierarchical, inter professional partnerships in our treatment, teaching and service evaluation work. We recognize that what’s good for all of us is good for each of us – and that none of us are as good as all of us together.
Looking for a role with purpose and flexibility?
Listen to some of our team members chat about why Outlook Matters is a supportive and purposeful organisation to be a part of!
We are now growing our dedicated telehealth service to meet
the growing demand from around the country.
Seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from experienced psychologists and counsellors
Click below for more information.
Get in touch with our friendly leadership team today to discuss if Outlook Matters could be a good fit for you!
Call (03) 9457 4327.
What can Outlook Matters offer you as a team member?
- A role that is purposeful and allows you to be led by your values – we love working with people who have passion for what they do!
- Flexibility as an Independent Contractor to work from your chosen workspace and set your own hours.
- Opportunity to grow both clinically and professionally.
- Support to moderate the impacts of social and economic determinants in your clinical work.
- Efficient administrative and IT systems supported by our excellent Client Relationship and Operations team.
- Regular supervision and Community of Practice with like-minded experts in their fields from across the country
- Scope to engage in applied research
- Innovative service development partnerships (including with services in regional Victoria, the Northern Territory and in other remote settings)
- Opportunities for travel
- Work with a small team committed to meaningful reconciliation. We recently launched our Reflect RAP – read it here!
“I love working at Outlook Matters because it gives me the opportunity to work collaboratively with an amazing team.”
– Sara, Counsellor
“The supervision I get (working at Outlook Matters) has helped me immensely in my transition to work as a psychologist in Australia and helped me focus on my career goals.”
Outlook Matters enjoys collaborating on joint ventures and working with like-minded organisations that fit with our values of accessibility and equity
We’re expanding our telehealth services team due to exponential demand!
We’re looking for experienced psychologists and counsellors.
Download the full description below to find out if we’re the right fit for you.
We recognize that what’s good for all of us is good for each of us – and that none of us are as good as all of us together.
Outlook Matters acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the many places you join us here from today, and we recognise the resilience and strength of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples around the country who are part of the oldest surviving continuing culture in the world. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and their ongoing connection to Country and community.
Psychology and Counselling
At Outlook Matters, we now have Telehealth Psychologists at your disposal. Simply book your session online at the links below: