Childhood can sometimes be bumpy, and that’s OK. Meeting kids where they are, teaching them resilience and giving them the right tools to deal with their challenges is a big part of the way we work.
Our team of psychologists has a wealth of experience helping to support and empower children across a wide range of psychological difficulties. Our younger clients range in age from preschoolers to teens and young adults. We also offer support and advice to parents and families and can liaise with schools in order to get the most out of your child’s treatment.
We also offer sessions in Mandarin.
What we treat:
- Learning difficulties
- Behavioural issues
- Social and emotional difficulties
- Anxiety (including panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety)
- ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome
- Study skills and exam stress
- Parenting support
- Family issues.
We also offer comprehensive assessments for:
- School readiness
- Learning difficulties, specific learning disabilities (i.e. dyslexia)
- Developmental delay
- Intellectual disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Read more about our educational assessments here.