Are we right for you?
Understanding the factors that contribute to a problem is always the first step towards successfully treating any condition. Our psychology treatment begins with identifying what these factors might be.
We understand that no-one knows you better than you do so any treatment program will be a supportive and collaborative effort between you and your treating psychologist. Over time you’ll explore some of the barriers that might be keeping you ‘stuck’ and find tools and solutions to help you to manage your situation with more confidence.
In the case of our child and adolescent clients, we work together with parents to support positive, sustainable change.
Our focus is on finding creative solutions as diverse and unique as our clients are.
What We Treat:
- General mental health and wellbeing
- Depression, anxiety and panic
- Life transitions and adjustments
- Learning difficulties
- Child behavioural issues
- Assessment of autism and developmental delay
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Parenting support
- Career assessment and transition
- Work issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Family issues
- Pain and injury rehabilitation
- Trauma (recent and past)
- Grief and loss
- Body image concerns
- Social and emotional difficulties
If you want to make a change, Outlook Matters Psychology can help you to better understand your situation, take control and start making plans for moving forward.